The Fall 2020 Mentoring program is now open for enrollment. The program will be entirely online with an on-line kick-off and Mentor/Mentee pairs are encouraged to be safe – use a phone or on-line technology of your choice for mentoring.
The Fall Term open enrollment will end September 6th at 11:59pm.
The Mentorship Program offered by PMI Atlanta is open to members in good standing. The term consists of an 8-hour time commitment: attendance at the Kick Off Meeting as well as a minimum of 6 hours mentoring.
Kick-off will be on-line from September 14th 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM. Anyone participating in the program is expected to participate in one planning session and six mentoring sessions between September 14th and the end of the year.
To participate as a mentor, please complete the enrollment survey. Note: you will receive a notification email by September 13th.
- Mentees have the opportunity to learn more about Project Management, increase skills and knowledge meeting with a PMI Atlanta volunteer mentor
- Mentors and Mentees will be matched according to goals/objectives or area of interest
- This is NOT a resume writing or job finding/search program
- Participants with their PMP may earn up to 8 PDUs
- Space is limited
- For additional questions, email us