Thank you for considering to volunteer as a mentor for PMI Atlanta.
The Winter Term will be February through April 2020, with the kick-off Tuesday, February 4, 2020.
The Mentorship Program offered by PMI Atlanta is open to members in good standing. The term consists of an 8-hour time commitment: attendance at the Kick Off Meeting as well as a minimum of 6 hours mentoring.
To participate as a mentor, please complete the enrollment survey at the bottom of this page. Note: you will receive a notification email by 9/8.
- Mentors have the opportunity to GIVE BACK and share Project Management knowledge with another PMI Atlanta Member mentee
- Mentors and Mentees will be matched according to goals/objectives or area of interest
- This is NOT a resume writing or job finding/search program
- Participants with their PMP may earn up to 8 PDUs
- Space is limited
- For additional questions, email us