PMI Atlanta is one of the top 5 largest chapters in the world with over 5,000 members. All of our activities are coordinated by volunteers (most of whom have full time jobs in addition to their volunteer roles).
We are seeking Member Volunteers to assist with impacting the overall member experience.
It takes a lot of hard work to create the magic at each PMI Atlanta event. Like the Wizard behind the curtain, you can be a part of that magic. Pick an event or PMI activity and help make it come to life. Your passion and experience is sure to make it a success. Show other members how easy it is to get involved.
Active Members = Rewards
1. PDU Credits
4. Quality Relationships
5. Resume Builder
Interested in volunteering with PMI Atlanta?
Here is how you get started:
1. Log into the VRMS — if it’s your first time, see the VRMS Guide for detailed instructions on how to use the system.
2. Review your volunteer profile:
3. Update areas of interest (opt in to receive email notifications when new opportunities are posted that match your selected interests)
4. Update your service history
5. Update PMI Events
6. Search and apply for opportunities that meet your interests and needs.
7, Once you apply, you will receive an email notification regarding the status of your application.
8. Come back regularly to update your volunteer profile and service history, and search for more opportunities.
Not sure how you can help? Learn about the types of volunteer opportunities we offer.
Be sure to visit the PMI Atlanta Chapter website for updates and events at www.PMIAtlanta.org.
You may contact us with any additional questions.
Volunteer Coordination Team
PMI Atlanta Chapter