Lunch/Dinner/Networking Meeting Refund Policy
Requests for registration cancellation must be received 7 days prior to the event. Cancellation fee is $10.00.
Industry Forums Refund Policy
Requests for registration cancellation must be received 48 hours prior to the event unless otherwise noted in the event. Cancellation fee is $5.00.
Certification & Education Refund Policy
The PMI Atlanta Chapter Cancellation & Refund Policy includes the following policies:
- Full Refund for payment rendered, is awarded when the event is cancelled by the PMI Atlanta Chapter Certification & Education Program.
- Requested Refunds are awarded as follows:
100% Refund less $5.00 processing charge or 90% refund (whichever is greater) for requests received prior to the event refund cutoff date (RSVP Date).
50% Refund for requests received after the event cutoff date, but before 48 hours of the event.
No refund if request is received within 48 hours of the event.
- An alternate may attend with a printed receipt from the original registrant
Request for Refund:
- Participant must request refund via Email to the event contact person listed in the event information in the event notice
- Refund amount is determined and calculated per the aforementioned policies
- Refunds are provided from PMI Atlanta Chapter via reverse charge to the credit card used to register for the event. (Credit cannot be applied to any account)
- Refunds are processed within 21 days of receipt of refund request.
- Inquiries on the status of a refund must be sent vial Email to the event contact person listed in the event information in the event notice
Registrants agree to becoming a subscriber of PMI Atlanta Chapter newsletters. We will never share or sell your email address with another party.
Registrants agree to be photographed at PMI Atlanta Chapter events for promotion and publication. We will never share or sell your image with another party.