Lunch/Dinner/Networking Meeting Refund Policy:
Requests for registration cancellation must be received 7 days prior to the event. Cancellation fee is $10.00.
Industry Forums Refund Policy:
Requests for registration cancellation must be received 48 hours prior to the event unless otherwise noted in the event. Cancellation fee is $5.00.
Certification & Education Refund Policy:
The PMI Atlanta Chapter Cancellation & Refund Policy is invoked for the following reasons:
- Cancellation of the event by PMI Atlanta Chapter due to insufficient enrollment.
- Decision of participant to withdraw from event after having registered.
The PMI Atlanta Chapter Cancellation & Refund Policy includes the following policies:
- Full Refund for payment rendered, is awarded when the event is cancelled by the PMI Atlanta Chapter Certification & Education Program.
- Requested Refunds are awarded as follows:
100% Refund less $5.00 processing charge or 90% refund (whichever is greater) for requests received prior to the event refund cutoff date (RSVP Date).
50% Refund for requests received after the event cutoff date, but before 48 hours of the event.
No refund if request is received within 48 hours of the event.
- An alternate may attend with a printed receipt from the original registrant
Request for Refund:
- Participant must request refund via Email to the event contact person listed in the event information in the event notice
- Refund amount is determined and calculated per the aforementioned policies
- Refunds are provided from PMI Atlanta Chapter via reverse charge to the credit card used to register for the event. (Credit cannot be applied to any account)
- Refunds are processed within 21 days of receipt of refund request.
- Inquiries on the status of a refund must be sent vial Email to the event contact person listed in the event information in the event notice