Volunteer with us!
PMI Atlanta is one of the top 5 chapters in the world with about 5,000 members. Volunteers (most of whom have full time jobs) coordinate all of our intiatives and activities.
We are seeking members passionate about project management to help enhance the overall member experience. With an Executive Board and 6 teams managed by volunteers, each member has an opportunity to find a position that speaks to their strengths and goals.
Because each of our volunteers are part of the project management community, they offer a unique perspective to bring forth solutions for our membership's needs.
Active Volunteers = Rewards
1. Earning PDU Credits
3. Creating Quality Relationships
4. Building Your Resume
Interested in volunteering with PMI Atlanta?
Here is how you get started:
1. Log into the Volunteer Portal.
2. Review your volunteer profile. Make updates as needed.
3. Upload your resume.
4. Search and apply for opportunities that meet your interests and needs.
5, Once you apply, you will receive an email notification regarding the status of your application.
6. Come back regularly to update your volunteer profile and search for more opportunities.
Please feel free to reach out with any questions you may have.
Volunteer Coordination Team
PMI Atlanta Chapter